A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
5 comments:
Hmmmm
I have to be honest, I do bust out laughing when I see such a face. I know he is going to have a sense of humor.
Love you Charlie, just the way you are!!!
Tutti
haha...it looks like he's thinking "ummm, yeah, right." :)
very cute right now...maybe not so much in a few years. ha
I've seen that look before on his mommy's face.... genetics, they have very little to do with blood! Love the look, love the boy!
Cutie!!!
That is a great face! Every time I need a smile I think about Charlie doing his hawk calls in my car on the way home from Caddo.
Post a Comment