Last Friday I had a great night catching up with old friends from college. We manged to get together about 2ish times a year and it's so nice that some things never change! I am so glad that my parents "made" me go to ACU...the "made" is because they said I had to go to a Christian college, and I chose ACU...don't judge them..I needed to be there!!!
I am so glad they did..I know you can make great life long friends at any college, but it is so nice to have these friends who have the same-ish lifestyle, beliefs, and values...it's just nice to have to have them!! With that said, I am off to Minneapolis Minn today for a "study buddy weekend" with 2 of my 3 best friends from nursing school....look at all my girl time lately, nice!!
And yes, I am the only one that did not bring my child..don't judge me, I wanted to actually participate in conversations and stay longer then 45 min!! He had a great play date with his Daddy!!
And yes, I am the only one that did not bring my child..don't judge me, I wanted to actually participate in conversations and stay longer then 45 min!! He had a great play date with his Daddy!!

4 comments:
Wow, 2 posts in 2 days! Love the picture of all of you together, I rmember many of those pictures in college, now there are husbands and babies and bright,bright futures for all of you. Thanks for the wisdom and insight looking back at ultimatims given 10 years earlier. Amazing how God uses the scary and uncertain (your Sr. year) times to bring about the greatest blessings... your life since your Sr. year. We are all unbelievably blessed!
Your sweet boy is now fast asleep after a hearty oatmeal, blueberry and applesause breakfast. Loved his yellow baths... reminds me of all the green mashed potatoes, the pink and blue deviled eggs, the red cornbread. You bring such variety to everything you do!!! Have a great weekend, hug Heidi for me. I'm so proud of her. Nurse anestethist (spelled it 4 ways, it resembled athiest for a while! I teach math!!) Love you, be safe.
There are 4 mispelled words in that post, where is my red pen? I told you I teach math, didn't I?
Yea!! Girls trips are so much fun! Have a great time!
First of all, I love your Mom's posts. :) I teach math too, Brenda...
SO FUN! Yay for you and girls' weekend!! And across the country! FUN!
Post a Comment