I am just now getting caught up on my posting..these are from when Aric and Amber were here visiting. It was such a busy time when they were here and if you have not noticed I have had some free time to post this week!! My in-laws are in Paris this week so I work the weekends since my MIL watches Charlie..that leaves me off Mon-Fri...nice!! Since they are gone and missing the grand kids I have been posting 2 times a day for them..so the usual posting will resume when they get home!!! Anyway, this is from the park and Zoo visit a few weeks ago!
When these 2 are together..there is trouble near. I had just gotten on to them for releasing all the "critters" that Sage and Noah had caught in their critter cages..
Love how the girls look way to cool to be in this picture!
No one was injured..at this time at least!
Ada..always a mother hen.. and getting to a great age to help us watch them!
How is she 9 already..
I mean really..I know I am biased, but come on...Look at Miss Kirkley..she is the cutest thing
I could not love Sage's expression anymore in this picture!! It must sum up how she felt at the end of the day or how she felt to be riding by me!!! We were told to make a crazy face...way to leave me hanging Sage!!!!
Have I mentioned that thumb sucking babies are now one of the cutest things EVER to me!








2 comments:
So, when you say "Paris", I guess it's safe to assume that you aren't talking about Paris, Texas...right?! :) Enjoy your time off this week!
We appreciate the pictures from back home when we check in daily for an update. Time goes by sooo fast while on vacation, weither one is at the Ft. Worth Zoo or at Notre Dame. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
It is killing me you cannot see the pictures we have taken this week. Don't worry, when we get back Charlie will have to look at them ALL!
Post a Comment