So, last night we went on a walk..cause that's how Bradley rolls..

Followed up by ice cream..cause that's how I roll..
As we are sitting outside eating our ice cream, bubblegum for me, a group of teenagers walks by and gets into 2 cars. As they pull off one car yells to the other "Don't have sex"..I mean, good advice, but who yells that out??


Followed up by ice cream..cause that's how I roll..
As we are sitting outside eating our ice cream, bubblegum for me, a group of teenagers walks by and gets into 2 cars. As they pull off one car yells to the other "Don't have sex"..I mean, good advice, but who yells that out??So what does my sweet son scream at the top of his lungs...
"Don't have sex"
little man is always the repeater...cause that's how he rolls...

4 comments:
LOL!!! :)
Nice! Hopefully he followed up that line with his sweet "hawk" cries that make me laugh!!
That was so funny!!!!
Amie, that is too funny! I am sure that he will not remember that one for long!!
Post a Comment