Long time no blog..I could offer up that I had precious family in town and was not giving up time with them to blog..or that I am busy raising a almost 2 yr old..or I could be honest and say that I have been cheating on blogger with something else... (no, its no facebook..I still don't get that..)
Meet my newest addiction
I love to make bows..love, love , love it..which just further cements that I will have all boys!! I bought 2 bows for part of a baby shower gift and realized they were $5 each...WHAT..surly So, I don't have a daughter..so my other subjects have been more then helpful to step in..
He sees me making them and tries to put them in his hair..he calls them "boats" not bows..so that makes it better.....right!!!And in case there was ever a question of "if" I will ever get a girl...No, it wont happen... Why you ask???
Cause I saved all these for "her"..."in case".....Destined to be that mom of all boys!! Guess my nieces will get to benefit!!
(In my defense, a spool of ribbon makes 10ish bows, so I saved two for pigtails and one bigger one...as cheep as they are to make..it wouldn't make sense to NOT keep them...right??!?!?!?)



9 comments:
Way to go Amie! Those look adorable and how funny that Chalie calls them boats! :) I bet I can make them too...with a little of your help?!?!
LOVE them!! Save them girl, the Lord knows your heart & surely he wouldn't let all this natural bow making talent go to waste... Miss you & think of you often!!
GREAT JOB! I may have to order from you! :) CUTE model!
can you give an internet lesson? those are way cute. i need a lesson so i can make pigtail bows!
Um, will you PLEASE teach me how?!?!?
When's my lesson? They look great. I do want to see the progression. I bet bow #1 looks funny!!!
They turned out SO CUTE! When (not if) you get that little girl, she'll be well-accessorized.
I broke down and bought soccer ribbon in grosgrain and figured out how to do it on the rubberband. It is SO ADDICTIVE.
That is so funny that Charlie calls them "boats" because that is EXACTLY how Audrey says it too! Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment