Monday, May 25, 2009

My little helper!

One of Charlie's favorite parts of the day is feeding the dogs...right after 1.)Milk please, 2.)Mickey Mouse please, then comes 3.) Feed BoBo and Luke? (and no, I have no clue where BoBo comes from)

He gets so excited and I love to watch him get so proud when he say " I did it"!!Please excuse his PJ's..you know how I feel about character stuff. But when he is saying "Micky Mouse PLEASE"..it's hard to say no! But that doesn't mean I don't make fun of him..I'm just saying...
Look at his face!

If he drops ANY around the bowl he makes sure to pick it all up and put it into the bowl...makes his mama proud!! ...even though I get grossed out when his sweet hands touch nasty dog food!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to get that little man all kinds of Mickey Mouse for his birthday. Undies, shorts, shirts, tie, socks, shoes...It's going to look like Mickey puked on him!

Being a Star said...

Missy loves Tinker Bell. He is so cute in his Mickey pj's.