Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'baby cow"

Charlie is officially obsessed with all "baby" animals..before you assume it's cause were always talking about babies..that's not the case! He just loves everything baby right now...especially baby cows. Bradley took him on a walk on Sat while I worked and they saw a baby cow, baby duck and baby snake..it is all he has talked about since! We went walking again today and he called for that baby cow for the entire 55 min we were out there. I found some other cows and took him to see them and lucky for me he was to exited to notice there was no baby with them....lucky me!


Give the kid some rocks and an occasional cow, bird and squirrel and were set!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I loooooooved how he was all "Baby, Baby, Baby" at Brooklyn while we were at Caddo. (Such a sweet boy will be such a GREAT big brother!) But I guess it wasn't all that special since he has more love for the baby cow. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted!! :)

Just playing catch up on your posts... I'm quite jealous of the pool! Y'all enjoy on my behalf!

Allene said...

Charlie DOES have a baby cow, and a mommy cow!!! I wish Laura, Derrick and Libby lived closer so Charlie could see his cows daily. But then you may never have peace, you would be spending all your free time looking at his cows!!!

Allene said...

Charlie DOES have a baby cow, and a mommy cow!!! I wish Laura, Derrick and Libby lived closer so Charlie could see his cows daily. But then you may never have peace, you would be spending all your free time looking at his cows!!!