Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer lovin

Tell me I am not the only one with that Grease song in my head now!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I have been looking forward to summer and our days at the pool..for many reasons. One big one being the great, big, long nap that follows pool days!!! I have not been disappointed so far!!

The only sunscreen that doesn't make his face break out has a slight tendency to make him look a little purple!!!

Anytime he would get into a lounge chair I would crack up thinking "Yeah, like you need to work on your tan"!!! Kiddo is already super dark and any slight color I have going on is instantly put into check when I get next to him!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So cute! Yeah, I bet you will LOVE the pool this summer b/c of the long naps that follow!!!

Allene said...

Looking forward to a big swim day at our pool. Hope the weather is going to be just right next week.