Like everyone else in the area we got hailed on...it's that time of the year again! We went to bed early last night so we were asleep when it hit and it woke me up in a panic..I don't know why the hail freaked me out, but for some reason it did. I think it was just the loudness and longness (real word or not?) of it hitting our house...either way my husband made fun of me and teased me which is just not nice when I am freaked out and tired...but this morning I did see the humor in it!
When Bradley remembered that his car was outside..I beat him home last night and got the garage spot :)..he wanted to get up and check things out. Our first sign that it was not good was that his car alarm was going off..In hindsight, we should have gone out there and looked at the car, but it's not like we could have done much anyway..I was not giving up my garage spot!!
When I woke up this morning I found Bradley still at home..what a treat! Not a treat for him since his car looks like this...

you can see the "hail" holes on the lower left side..nice.. Also, it rained a bit after the hail..nice..


10 comments:
Ouch! That looks devestating, thank goodness for insurance. We didn't have near that damage here. Love, love, love that picture of him on the carousel, so cute!
Dang! We didn't get any hail in Euless luckily... so sorry for yall. :(
Whoa Amie!! Sorry about Bradley's car!! I have to say I'm so glad donald wasn't home yet or my (old) baby Xterra would have looked similar since it stays outside too! I've been telling him to clean the garage out...
holy moly! who knew!
Charlie looks like he's getting taller...so crazy! My little man is almost 17 months and is rocking at almost 31 inches...his dad is hoping he grows a few more before he hits two...lol!
Haily ****.
Wow! I think you had a right to not sleep well. I cannot believe the car.
So you went to the zoo huh?!
YIKES! That bites. Glad you had a fun day out of it, though! He is such a cutie... love the pic!
That sucks, you'll have to actually use the insurance money to fix that!
I would say I cant believe the size of the hail but it got golf ball to baseball size little over a year ago! It was crazy! Sorry bout the car but glad yall hade a great faimly day~
Post a Comment