I am sure that most of you have all heard of/read MckMama's blog..she is not someone that I know, just some random person that I stalk!! I usually read because she cracks me up, but she wrote a post yesterday that I just...cannot find the right word... I just loved it. Her baby is in the hospital right now and I know they would appreciate your prayers. If you have never read her blog I encourage you to read up on it or at least read here to hear about her son Stellan and his start to this world and then read her post from yesterday.
I know my husband teases me about all the blogs I read and that I don't know half of these people, but I have found myself praying to God for many of these people and I just don't think there is anything better that I could do with my free time then go before God with request of those that love him..and for those that don't know him..and I stick to computer time during nap time so no one is getting neglected while I blog..or blog stalk!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Stellan..
Posted by
amie
at
6:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, I spent an hour today reading about little Stellan. Thank you for "sharing" him with me... he's now stuck to my prayer list. Do you know where this family lives? What is your connection?
I've been stalking...um, reading MCK Mama since last summer. She's just awesome!
Post a Comment