We headed out to the Deer lease for a long weekend and we had tons of fun! I was a bit worried cause Charlie had a fever again, but we figured he could have a fever here or there..I called the Dr's before I left and they wouldn't want to see him until Sunday anyway..so off we went! The beginning of the ride was not a treat with his fever, but once the Motrin kicked in, life was good! How did I not know until now that Motrin is better for a fever???? I have always used Tylenol and it was not working so the nurse told me to use Motrin cause " It works much better for a fever"??????? How have I gone this long without knowing that small piece of VALUABLE information..have to admit I was a little bitter at this lack of information, but oh well!! After about 1 hour after he was given Motrin and a 30 min nap we were back to normal and good to go....until 3 days later when out of nowhere he threw up all over Bradley's lap. I quickly grabbed him and as I am talking to him he proceeds to projectile vomit all over my entire body...literally there was not a part of me not covered in it!!! No more fever and no more throw up since...guess he just had to get it out of his system!
Chillin at DQ with their ice cream!
Addison and Katie were such great helpers this weekend!
This was how we all stayed entertained this whole weekend...there were lots of trips on the 4 wheelers!! Charlie was constantly asking to "ride" and to "see cows". We saw all the usual animals and also got up close and personal with an armadillo and lizard and there was never a lack of hawks around!!
I hope she is not getting old enough to get mad at me when I put these funny photos of her up! We all "relaxed" on the trailer while Adam pulled us around the deer lease on the 4 wheeler..and by relaxed I mean.."check out my bruised back"..
Chillin at DQ with their ice cream!
Addison and Katie were such great helpers this weekend!
This was how we all stayed entertained this whole weekend...there were lots of trips on the 4 wheelers!! Charlie was constantly asking to "ride" and to "see cows". We saw all the usual animals and also got up close and personal with an armadillo and lizard and there was never a lack of hawks around!!
I hope she is not getting old enough to get mad at me when I put these funny photos of her up! We all "relaxed" on the trailer while Adam pulled us around the deer lease on the 4 wheeler..and by relaxed I mean.."check out my bruised back"..






0 comments:
Post a Comment