We were super pumped this year to use our adoption tax credit on our income taxes...when you are spending close to $30,000 on an adoption..you will take any help you can!
We got back a large amount... in comparison to our usual amount..thanks to the Adoption Tax credit...(and our "tax lady" that we love!!) We have talked about how/when/if we will adopt again for our 3rd child and the only way that would be possible would be if we got the tax credit for our second child...this tax credit make adoption much more realistic and much more of a reality for those who are wanting to start a family/grow their family. If you have a second click on the new button on the right and take a moment to email your Representative in Congress. If your are not sure what to put email me @ amieway@yahoo.com and I can email you a general letter that would work! Thanks!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Adoption Tax Credit
Posted by
amie
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I did it - ashamed to say it was the first time I have ever contacted my representative, Kenny Marchant - didn't even know who mine was. Amazing how living through a 'HR - 213', gives a bill a little more clarity and meaning.
Just shoot me an email of what to say and I'll do it! :)
I'm terrible at coming up with what exactly to say, so if you already have a general letter, send it my way! Thanks :)
I'll send a letter--shoot me your general letter email. The last time I contacted my representative was when I was in 3rd grade....that's a whole other story! :)
Post a Comment