Saturday, March 21, 2009

Haircut

"My mommy did what to my hair?" "Oh no..this is not good!"


My sweet boy was in need of a haircut...he has cowlicks all over the place so it has to stay super short...Well, I mentioned to Bradley we needed to cut it again and he told me "later" twice, so I just took it upon myself to cut it!! I have shaved it before, but he got a new razor thing so I called him to see which guard I needed. I could not get him at work so I just guessed...good planning huh! I knew that I would more then likely buzz it to short, but I just didn't care! His hair grows soooo fast, I am betting I will need to trim it again in 2 weeks. You cannot really see his hair in this picture, I just love this picture!
This was a week or 2 ago..whenever he woke up from a nap he was having some wild hair..hard to see, but trust me! Getting it wet and slicking it down was not an option, only the bath or full dunking of the head would fix it!
Kinda can see one of his wild patches!
These are all some that I grabbed after the haircut..








He loves to "shave" his head and he will often find the trimmers and carry them around and make the noise that it makes when you turn it on. I am waiting for the day when he turns it on and scalps his hair!

2 comments:

Amber said...

He's so handsome he doesn't need any hair!

I love, love, love the buzzing sound he makes for the clippers.

Brenda said...

The video is so cute! Love those pictures in the nursery, your black and whites always turn out perfect in there... course you do have a very handsome subject! He is adorable, hair or no hair. Soooo enjoyed him this weekend. Love you all.