Saturday, May 31, 2008

My boys..

When Bradley gets home from work, Charlie rushes him..and they play, and play and play! The other night Bradley sat down on the ground to watch TV and Charlie crawled over and crawled into his lap and placed himself in perfect view of the TV! We now make sure the TV is off almost the entire day..not even for background noise..cause if we are not careful we will have a little couch potato on our hands. Its funny/disturbing how much he loves TV...especially at night.

Could never manage to get Charlie to smile at me. The TV was apparently way more interesting!!
I got beside them and just said "hey"..I was trying to get a smile. Well they both looked at me like this.....do they not have the same look. Charlie has perfected many of Bradley's looks! Bradley did not like this picture cause he looked mad..I did not think they looked mad..just serious/bored with me!!..and they both were actually having fun with "picture time", despite this look!

Love him!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

7 Days...

And by the way, I would look at you like that if you were interrupting my TV time too.

Aric

Crystal said...

Hey! Love the latest pics...he's such a CUTIE!! I got a warm fuzzy feeling for you when I read about the pending EB... you are such a wonderful Mommy! I can't wait for you to have another one; always in my prayers. I haven't visited your blog in a week or two & tonight I realized we had a de-ja-vu moment; We both blogged about "My Boys." First the background, now the titles; I promise I'm not stalking you!! Take care!