Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Curls..

So, I am thinking that little man might have curly hair..at least for now! I can get it curly if I try real hard , but I cannot keep it curly..it slowly straightens out. Yesterday we went to Hurricane Harbor and I put sunscreen in his hair (so his scalp would not burn) and the curls were the best I have ever seen... and they stayed all day!! So, I guess I can always resort to sun sunscreen!!

You can kinda see the curls on the side..I love this pic
This is right after his bath..and I used some of my hair product. The curls were gone before he went to bed that night!
Maybe once he gets some more hair I will be able to tell how his hair will be.
Just tossed this one in cause I love it!! He loves his pretzels!

6 comments:

Abbe said...

Love the curls, I hope Avery has some too. I thought you did great on the EB post, also! You never have to justify your decisions to us we know you and Bradley make prayerful decisions that are right for your family, but it also fun to know the juicy details. :)

Amber said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see him again!!!!!

I'm more excited to see Charlie than Mickey Mouse. There, I said it.

Jodi said...

Such the cutie. Oh. My. Word!!!!

Good job on the EB details... like everyone else said, don't EVER feel like you have to justify any decision to us... just keep us posted so we can be praying the right prayers!!! :) I can't wait to see you pregnant!!! I know you would rather not be, but it IS wonderful. (please remind me of that when I have my head hanging in the toilet tonight about 9:30...)

Anonymous said...

Charlie is "big pimpin" in that last picture with his pretzel! Love it. He looks so cool and laid back. hee hee

Emily said...

I love the curls. But of course I am a little partial to them. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

vshhfyfjfguf8