Around our house we have really been trying to be a little more "green" and organic...we could try way harder, but anything helps, right?! I just wanted to pass along a my new favorite green item. I have started using those enviormentally friendly grocery bags.the reusable ones, and I am loving them. Main reason..they can fit soooo many more grocery's in them. I left the store yesterday after spending $122.00 and could fit everything into4 bags. So when I got home to unload I just slung 2 over each shoulder and was done..as opposed to my usual 3ish trips back and forth. Anyway, I like them so much more and you can even feel a little better about yourself!!!
I tossed in a few pictures of Charlie in his green outfit to go with the green theme!!


Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Going green..
Posted by
amie
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love those bags too!! Charlie is so precious! I would like to squeeze him...just a little :)
Look at Charlie... he looks too cute crawling like a big boy!! I have wanted to buy those bags to reuse myself. Hearing how it made unloading easier I AM SO DOING IT TOO! I read your blog all the time but never comment.
Jodi’s cousin
Marcia
where did you get your bags? i need to do that and could probably remember them if i kept them in avery's bag. i love the diaper post, too.
I pick them up at different stores. I have one from Sprouts, Walgreen and Walmart. I saw a lady at Walmart with brown and cream paisley designs on hers..so cute, but I have not seen any cute ones for sale.
He is just so cute...
Love the cute pics. It's been too long since we've played....come over soon!
amie
I love you going green was going grate. I loved it.
love
sage
Post a Comment