Disney is pure magic!!! A few reasons...
1. The kids have been 100% awesome..they have been going non-stop all day until sometimes 12am and they have been sooooo good. They have been sooo much fun to watch. You would think I was lying if I went into detail how stinkin ridiculously good they have been..
2. This is a snippet of a conversation last night as we were leaving Hollywood Studios
Mom: Okay, group picture please..(and everyone actually did it without fussing..all 14 of us)
Group: Well, we cannot complain..it wasn't bad..and it was the first "group mandated picture"
Mom: I'm trying...
Aric: This place must be magical.....
(For those of you who know my mom, she LOVES pictures..and she is doing so good at not asking adults for pictures..which the guys love, but I think in many years..many..they will wish they had some more pictures from this trip!!!)
3. Disney is bringing out Charlie's first tooth!!!! And the magical part is that is really has not affected him at all. He has been at the park for 3 days now..and not once cried while at the park..sheer magic that place is..cause yesterday we were there from 12:30pm-11:30pm.
4. And one of my personal highlights...My baby is walking!!! He had been taking steps for a few days now..but I guess on Sat night he was taking like 13ish at a time..some my not call that walking, but we do!!! He is getting better each day...he is taking more, but really, he is slowing down and balancing himself. I just took a video to add, but I cannot get it onto the laptop. Maybe when Bradley gets back he can out it on here for me!!
Today is a relaxing day by the pools and golf for the guys and tomorrow we head to Animal Kingdom!!!!! I will try to get some pictures up soon, but I really have not gotten a ton. It is so much fun to watch all the kids that half the time I am not wiling to stop watching to get my camera..I just don't want to miss one great face. Not to worry though..with Moms, Amber's, Christy's and my cameras there should be plenty of great memories on file!!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Disney is magic!!!
Posted by
amie
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I absolutely cannot contain my jealousy. I know ALL about the magic of Disney... it is the greatest ever. I am so glad you all are having such a wonderful time, and I can't WAIT for pics!
Yay for Charlie! Within one week of R taking 13-ish steps, she was running. No kidding. So look out world, here he comes!!! FUN!
I'm so glad that yall are having a great time! I must admit, I'm espeically excited for your mom. I know she is having the best time of her life right now!! All of her kids, all of her grandkids, and all of her inherited kids (Bradley, Christy, Amber) all together in one place having a great time. I'm happy for her...and all of you! :) Have fun!
Sounds like you are all having a GREAT vacation. You will need a rest when you get back home.
It is very quiet around here without Charlie. Now that he is walking I better start securing EVERYTHING, and getting my running shoes on!
Enjoy every minute at DisneyWorld. Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures.
Love ya
Mutti & Papa
So that's where you've been!!!
Have some fun for me!
Hi Amie -
It is good to hear from you. Thank you for the encouraging words. Charlie is absolutely adorable! I will keep you in my prayers for the embryo adoption. Good Luck!
Post a Comment