Just some random pictures from the last week!!
When Daddy gets home from work, no one else has Charlie's attention!
This picture and the next are blurry, but I love the faces!
Love those checks..
Papa, Charlie and Grandaddy at the car show. Congrats Papa on winning!!!
When Daddy gets home from work, no one else has Charlie's attention!
This picture and the next are blurry, but I love the faces!
Love those checks..
Papa, Charlie and Grandaddy at the car show. Congrats Papa on winning!!!This happens every time we go to the Dr...the paper is now removed the minute we get into the room! His stats from the Dr are: Weight..22.2lbs (75%), Length..29 1/4inches (80%) and his head is now in the 45%! Believe it or not he is actually slowing down on his growth!!
No one can make Charlie giggle the way Daddy can!

9 comments:
Love the Daddy and Charlie pics. He is so cute!! I bet you are glad that his growing is slowing down a bit. It gets tiring (and expensive!) keeping up with these big growing boys!!!
Those pictures are priceless. I love it that he is such a daddy's boy. From a grandmother's eye, it is so fun to watch all three of you, to see him respond to you in a way only babies do to their mommy's and daddy's, to watch the love absolutely ooooze out of every pore from you and Bradley. You both melt when he smiles at you. And I melt when I see how happy he has made you both. God is soooo Good! Love you all three.
Sage says...
I love the video of him at the dr. It is funny whan he tears up the paper. I love you all and i can't wait to see you in 18 days.
love, Sage
Ok, why is it that your large son has an average head, and my average son has a large head? Somehow their heads got mixed up I think.
Love the new pics, very much!
I love that chemical that is released in my brain everytime I hear Charlie or Libby giggling! It makes all my troubles disappear, it makes all my aches vanish, and it makes my heart dance on the inside! I finally figured out why they are called GRAND children!
You are naturally great parents. I believe the secret is loving each other the same way you love your children.
Amie...
I just posted a baby picture of Sam on our blog and I think he kinda looks like Charlie. You might disagree. I meant to catch you last night to tell you that. :D
I love charlie tearing that paper. Marissa tries to but they write on it so i have to keep her from it until they write everything down on the computer. Too cute!!
Oh man, Reagan was SOOOO excited for more Charlie videos!! We watched each one probably 8 times!! He is such a honey. And I loved reading the sweet notes from the oh-so-proud grandmothers. :)
Post a Comment