Last night during bath time Charlie was really preforming, of course I did not catch most on camera..cause that's just how it works!! For some reason I had the hardest time deleting pictures. I know so many of these will look the same to you, but I see different expressions and just cant seem to part with them!
Look at all those rolls on his legs..awesome!!!
ALWAYS chewing on his letters..still no sign of a tooth!!
He HATES water in his face and as soon as it gets wet he starts reaching to get out! If you can dry his face off he will usually keep playing. BTW..I LOVE this picture!
This is his cheesy grin that I get all the time. He is always smiling..minus ear infections. I usually don't get full on smile unless I am really working it. This is the "bless your heart, mom" smile!
Another "letter chewing pic"..somehow, it just looks a little different though!
This is the best I can do for a "fowhawk"..and I cannot recreate it once we get out of the tub.
Whipped by pictures at this point!
My sweet, sweet boy!

Look at all those rolls on his legs..awesome!!!
ALWAYS chewing on his letters..still no sign of a tooth!!
He HATES water in his face and as soon as it gets wet he starts reaching to get out! If you can dry his face off he will usually keep playing. BTW..I LOVE this picture!
This is his cheesy grin that I get all the time. He is always smiling..minus ear infections. I usually don't get full on smile unless I am really working it. This is the "bless your heart, mom" smile!
Another "letter chewing pic"..somehow, it just looks a little different though!
This is the best I can do for a "fowhawk"..and I cannot recreate it once we get out of the tub.
Whipped by pictures at this point!
My sweet, sweet boy!

12 comments:
Sage says: My favorite picture is the cheesy grin. It is really, really, really cute. I love you Amie, Bradley, Charlie and the dogs. In 29 days we will see you in Disney. I can't wait. Love Sage
Brenda said: She stood behind me and dictated it all to me. If I mispelled a word or it didn't look right to her, I had to redo it. Sheesh, she's tough! Those pictures are amazing, so stinkin cute. I love the 'water in the face' and the fauxhawk! Wow, I miss him. Looks like he is feeling much better. Things are good here, shopping in Destin tomorrow after Noah's soccer game at 11:00. Pizza Hut at noon, yea! See you Sunday. Give him a kiss from Moms and Grandaddy. Love you all three.
He is so cute!! I love the naked bottom pictures! Don't you just want to take a bite out of those cute cheeks?!!
I can see the difference in all of those pictures!
It took Sage a long time to get a tooth, she was behind most kids on that one.
So glad you didn't delete any because I love them all! My fave is the "bless your heart, mom" pic. He is such a honey!
love these pictures! soooo cute!
Love the noodie bath pics!! He's such a photogenic baby...even his backside!! I can't believe how big he is.. I'm in shock that he's almost one!
Too freaking cute!
I love his froggy towel! That is so precious!
Love the cutie booty picture. How do you not pinch those rolls all day long?
Brady agrees--he said "Charlie's cute!" indeed.
He is soooooooo cute and I love his little rolls!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm some baby oil or lotion on his ass I know I can get at least 3" in him
Post a Comment