I was all ready to sit down and write this post..and then I watched the Oprah from yesterday. I am so worn out from crying the entire hour...it was the one of the mistaken identity with the 2 car crash girls. So, this post will no longer be fun or entertaining..I am whipped!! Although, I am looking fwd to today's Oprah..the pregnant man!!
So, Easter.......we spent Easter at he Dr so we just wore our Easter outfit this past Sunday. I took pictures when we got home at 2pm..so they are not the greatest!! But I love all his faces!


The title "my baby's back" refers to the fact that we are now on antibiotics for a "extremely bad ear infection"..the reason we missed Easter Sunday..anyway..we are sweet, not whiny and we are back to sleeping great. I love him always..but I like him so much more on antibiotics!!!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
My baby's back!!!
Posted by
amie
at
8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh. My. Word. Looooove the outfit!!! He is so scrumptious!
Can he get any cuter?!? I LOVE those little plaid shorts!
I am glad he is feeling better. Adorable Easter outfit.
Guess that explains his sleeping problems (missed you at bunko). And of course I love his outfit...looks good in pics and in person! What a cutie.
so so cute! love the sweater vest!
poor charlie ears. sometimes when bryson was teething he'd get ear infections too. i hate how when they are so little and hurt, they just cant tell us "mom, my ear stinkin' hurts!". i'm glad he's feeling back to normal again!
He is really edible!! I am so happy that his ears are clear. Noel has had double ear infections non-stop since before Chirstmas. Really. So, I feel your pain and celebrate your joy!
he looks like a little golfer!
Post a Comment