Thursday, April 10, 2008

Real men/boys wear pink

So, it turns out that my baby's ears are no longer better. He spiked a temp of 102.7 and went back to the Dr yesterday..ear is still super infected. We were almost done with abx..but now were on another on. Last night was probably our worst ever since hes been born, but that comes with the territory..I just hate to hear him whine and cry. He was funny though..I took his temp at 8sih and it was 103.9...nice. We got a cold wash rag and put it in his head. I guess he felt better a little bit later cause he wanted to get down and crawl..but he managed to crawl with the rag on his head for about 30 min. I almost got a pic, but I kinda felt bad snapping away at his expense!!
Here are a few pics of him form last week..this shirt looked more pink in person..Bradley was a good spot and let me put it on him!



This video isn't not great, but he just cracks me up!! I know there are probably plenty of girls out there that love to bang on things and make a ton of noise all the time, but he makes me laugh when he does these "boy" things..the louder the better!!

Just a little prayer request..please pray for my brother, Aric..you can visit my SIL's website to get all her updates..Amber's Blog

9 comments:

Amber said...

Noah watched the video 3x's and kept saying, "again, again, again."

Alicia said...

Love the shirt! What a little stud muffin.

Julie said...

Am I crazy or do Charlie and Bradly have the same expression? Too cute.

Tracy said...

Dang he is so cute!!! :)

Hey...email me if you are interested...but people can actually have their ears adjusted...even babies. Jerrod can help you out if you want. A lot of the time, all it takes is an ear adjustment for the tubes in the ears to drain correctly and make the ear infection go away. We also use some natural pills to help ear infections and they have always worked really well...and pretty quickly. (I have even used them)
Poor baby. I hope he starts to feel better really soon!! :)

Abbe said...

that grin gets me every time, so stinkin' cute. i thought about you when avery screamed his head off while getting his pku, boys do it their way don't they!

Jodi said...

I thought the same thing about their smiles in the first pic... they are just the same! Cute!

Love the video. R will be dying to watch it... she loves her some Charlie "tv". :)

*Kendra* said...

Sooo cute! Glad he's feeling better!

Being a Star said...

Hey girl, You have been tagged check it out on my blog.

Shauna said...

Hey girl! I emailed you back - I wanted to make sure that you got it - I usually end up in the TRASH!