So, after a rough night last night with Charlie's sleeping,I came home today and took a nap and Bradley watched Charlie..this is what I find ...
This is what his onesie is supposed to say..
This is after Daddy got a hold of it..in case you cannot read it..he covered up the "about me" and just left it at..."Mommy's nuts" ....nice
I tossed this in cause so many of our pics look like this....cause he is always moving
Please take note of our destructive son..he dismantled his mobile while screaming to get out attention..Needless to say, mobile is out of the bed!
This is what his onesie is supposed to say..
This is after Daddy got a hold of it..in case you cannot read it..he covered up the "about me" and just left it at..."Mommy's nuts" ....nice
I tossed this in cause so many of our pics look like this....cause he is always moving
Please take note of our destructive son..he dismantled his mobile while screaming to get out attention..Needless to say, mobile is out of the bed!

8 comments:
that is so funny. sounds like something jerrod would do. :)
I've always found Bradley to be highly intelligent. There he goes proving it again.
I too find it pretty darn clever! :) And man, that little boy of yours can do some damage! Nice work on the mobile, Charlie! :)
Bradley--how rude! I'll admit, though, I laughed hard and out loud! Let's do a Friday night again soon! SUSHI???!!! or is that only with your special friends!?
Only with my special friends.... Teasing!
This is a funny post! I love the blurry one of Charlie! ;)
Okay so I'm about amonth behind on the blogs but I am just loving all the short sound videos. Our famous baby is sooo cute. Love you, Barbie
I think I love him and would like to be your Nanny. :)
Post a Comment