Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails..

I have never really understood that saying..what does that even mean?? I decided that in our house instead of Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...we could have Camo, Skulls and Cross Bones!! It fits us more!
He had the shoes on with that shirt and looked to stinkin cute, but slowly the shoes came off then the pants and I just grabbed a shot of the shirt before that came of to!

I remember my cousin Kyler buying her son some skulls stuff and I was kinda like "Why on a sweet baby would you put skulls"..Well, now I know..cause the cutesier baby stuff is so fun at the beginning, but then they hit a age or size, where the "big boy" stuff is so much cuter. So, Kyler..you were smart all along..sorry I doubted you!!!

I will say that shopping for a girl is more fun, but dressing a boy is just as much fun!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

If Baby Pog is a boy can we have the shirt?

Aric

Alicia said...

Cutie! Glad I got to steal him away for awhile at the Hibachi place!

Crystal said...

Amie~ so sorry that Charlie is sick; hope his ears clear up soon. Loved the camo shoes and the pics in the pink shirt. He is so darn photogenic!!

MELANIE said...

Love it!