So, I often (always) talk to myself in my head..somtimes it's things that just need to stay in my head..other times it's like a dry run before it comes out for real. This is my converstaion at 3am on Wed night/thurs am..
Seriously, he' crying..fine, I'll get up since I am off tomorrow...."Hey, baby, it's okay mommy's here"..and Daddy's sleeping.." Let's go rock". Humm, the carpet is wet right there and I moved the dog bowl outside..I guess it is from them drinnking and dripping before bed..that was a while ago and shoud be dry by now.
While rocking..Does my singing really help put him to bed or does he just sleep so he does not have to suffer thru it anymore.. Sweet, he's asleep in like one minute..I 'll rock one more minute to seal the deal!!
As I leave the office where we rock...you have got to be kidding me, I know that smell..accident from the dog somewhere in the house..how in the world did I not notice that smell before...walk carefully, if you step in this you will be pissed....so far so good...expletive, expletive, etc.....yes, I stepped in it....I REALLY want to wake Daddy up now.
Okay he is in bed..clean it or sleep..who am I kidding, there is no way I am sleeping with dogie diarriah on the floor..It's freaking 4am and I am cleaning up dogie poop and Charlie is now crying again..I so wish I had a teenage pregnant mom here right now to show her how glamorous(and yes, I did just sing the Fergie song in my head to see how to spell glamorous) the whole mom thing is...
Holy cow, could there be any more snot on my sweet baby..crap, it is everywhere..lights on and we are cleaning this up..crap out there and snot in here and sleeping Daddy in there...this sucks.
It's 6 am and I am finally asleep...and my alarm will go off in 30 min...nice..the end..
It's always funny the next day, but not so funny at 3-6am!! I often think things like.." I wish I had a teen mom here right now". I guess it;s cause people are still coming to me telling me about girls..insert age15-17..that pregnant and is thinking of giving it up..insert option here that she almost always keeps it. I have lots of teen moms at work ages 13-17 recently and they think its so much fun..and it is when you come and visit them 2 times per day for 30 min each. I want to bring them home with me for 24 hours..some would still keep it, but some just may think..hummmm
have a great weekend!! Sorry about long time no post..but not a lot was going on!! I will leave you with a pic of little/big man drinking his bottle while watching his fav show..Baby Einstein!!


10 comments:
Ok, that made me laugh out loud! Sorry that it was at your expense, but it was dang funny. :) My question is, if you don't have to work tomorrow, why the HECK is your alarm going off at 6:30??!!
Oh girl, I am right there with you. I have ALWAYS said they should show pictures of a vagina freshly after birth, a perineum right after an episiotomy, and fully engorged brests to all teenage girls. That my dear would teach birth control. But when it's the right time in your life...there's no place you'd rather be than comforting your baby at 3:00am. Blessings.
You always have the ability to make me laugh out loud - yes most of the time I'm laughing at what you said, not you personally! ANY time you need a night off, I will keep Charlie AND his snot. However, your dogs are on their own, let them lay in it! Sorry, dog lovers! Love you all three.
Oh Amie...sorry but that was indeed funny...after the fact! I was about to say how big Charlie looked in that last picture you called little/big man! Soooooooo cute!!
i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one that talks to themself in their head constantly. we are kind of strange, aren't we? :)
yuck. i've done the whole cleaning up dog crap in the middle of the night too. i litterally woke up to the sound of the explosion...followed by smell. why do us moms get to clean up all of the yucky stuff?? somehow our men can sleep through anything, huh?! ...they should go into acting
Get rid of the dogs....problem solved!!!
that was so great! i especially love the teen mom part, i can't tell you how many times i have said to myself 16 year olds do this... how on earth!
I second Alicia's comment!
I too talk to myself in my head.
I've never written down all my thoughts---that might be kinda funny! I would have to edit any 3 am "thoughts" as I don't think they portray the true christian side of me all the time!
And, Jodi, to answer your question: she's weird!
I can't believe no one else wrote that they felt the need to chew on Charlie's cute little fat legs.
Post a Comment