Thursday, April 17, 2008

New look..

Big Thanks to Shauna for making over my blog!! I went to her with no ideas and I am pretty sure I was no help to her...but she came up with some great things!! Thanks so much Shauna!! Click on her site..to the right.. to see more of her work!

10 comments:

Abbe said...

I LOVE the new look. I am going to have to get cute soon.

Alicia said...

Love the new look! It is very fun!

*Kendra* said...

LOVE IT!

Tracy said...

I love it!!

...I need to get some work done on my blog too!

MELANIE said...

Your new look is great! I'll need to update mine soon...

Jodi said...

Great!! I love the blue! :)

Shauna said...

and of course I LOVE it!! :) Thanks for the shout out! Talk to you soon!

Amber said...

i totally love that the picture of mommy and daddy are in charlie's diaper area. you can count on me to notice such things.

it looks great!

Amber said...

I know it hasn't been forever, but it feels like it. We need more of Charlie.

Lacie said...

Are you ever going to post again??? :(