Okay, so I am teasing you!! He will probably always be little tinny in my eyes, but he is getting so big! We went to the Dr on Monday..he was 20.2 lbs and 27 inches. He was 90th% for height and weight and 50th% on his head. The Dr was impressed with his sitting, etc....I was glad he said that, even at 6 months I can appreciate someone saying "You've done good"!!!! I picked up his 6 month pictures last night and as soon as I scan them I will post them..until then here are some recent pics and videos!

He was going to town on the bitter biscuit..he cared for it way more this time around when we gave it to him!!
He never gets messy usually with food, but for some reason Carrots are just messy..maybe that's why I avoid eating them! Bath time was a must last night..
I was trying to video him with both feet in his mouth, but as soon as the camera was out..so were his feet. There is something about the changing table=feet in mouth!!
He is almost never still...he is always doing this jumpy thing!!
First thing in the morning are my FAVORITE time!! He will be fussing and when you walk in, as long s you turn the lights on..the smiling and squealing begins!! I am SOOO glad he is a morning baby!!

5 comments:
I looooooove the videos! (Seriously, someone needs to sit me down and do a video lesson so I can post some too!) Happy jumpy squealy cutie pie! Just love him!
Sage got a HUGE kick out of the videos. She just giggled, she loved the last one. She kept saying, "He's a wild child. He needs a shirt that says wild child on it."
I love the videos, makes him closer, and I totally dig the fat rolls on his legs. PRECIOUS. Now, why is your kid in the 90% for height and weight and has a 50% head? Poor Noah, he was 50% in height and weight and 90% in head. They need to trade noggins.
I love love watching your videos! Charlie is so cute and I miss him so much! Of course, I miss his mama, too!
It was so good to talk to you the other night!
Love you!
soooo handsome!!! :) and trust me, you will always miss him being little! as he keeps growing, you will look back at pictures and it will make you sad. eventhough we love the age that our children are at the present time, you will still miss the "baby" and want to hold that baby again even if it's just for 5 more minutes! i love my boy and i love the age/stage that he is at now...but i also miss him being a baby and wish that i could go back in time for just a few minutes!!! :) as moms, i think we will always wish for that. even when they are grown, we will want to rewind time!
Um, what did you say in that video? I listened 5 or 6 times. All I heard was.....well, that word.....funny! He is a happy boy. I love that you were keeping his "parts" out of the video as well! :)
Post a Comment