Monday, February 25, 2008

And then there were 7...

Please check my sisters Amber's Blog for and exciting update in our family!!! Here is a hint..I am gonna be a Aunt for the 7Th time..holy cow!!! You must check out her blog..it is probably the most creative way I have seen to announce a pregnancy!! I love that he loves his toys...especially his duck!!

I could not decide which smile I like better!!
Such a goober

He is not smiling, but I loved his "serious" look!
better..
He is kinda over pictures at this point.
These next videos are not great or exciting..but I put them on here mainly for Aric & Amber and the kids. They are not exciting, but at least they get to see him do stuff....please excuse my voice.






9 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE the videos, there are in no way boring. I can't believe he is sitting up. That just isn't allowed. Can't he be a little slow or something???? Geez. Stinking overachiever will probably be walking when we see him in June.

I also totally dig the quilt.

amie said...

It was Moms quilt..it was my "thing" that I got from her house..I am loving it for him.

Jodi said...

I too was going nuts over the quilt just now! LOVE IT! The videos are in no way boring... he is just so darn cute it is RIDICULOUS!

Tracy said...

that is so cute how he thinks his little animals are so funny :)

and ok, miss video blogger. you gotta show me how to post videos sometime. i'm too impatient to learn how to do it all on my own! :)

Alicia said...

I just want to attack him through the screen! Soooo precious.

*Kendra* said...

Cute kid---when will I get to play with him??? :)

Jodi said...

How come Alicia nevers comments on MY blog about MY cute kid, huh?!?!?!

Barbie said...

Okay I just love him and I will always call him our famous baby. He is so adorable!!!

Barbie said...

Oh yes I too love the videos. You kids are just too smart.