Of course my family rocks, but what I am gettting at is that Charlie is gettting on all 4's all the time and he rocks, and rocks, and rocks!! I dont know how long they do that before they acutally start crawling, but I know my world as I know it is about to change!! No more putting a toy by him and cleaning, folding clothes or cooking. From then on out I will just be chasing!! Here are some pictures over the last few days..can you believe in 2 days he will be 6 months...HOLY COW time flies!!!
I love his outfits every Sunday morning!! He looked like such a big boy today!! I bought this shirt when I was pregnant..cause I knew it would be a boy..and I was right, are we really surprised!! I just cannot help thinking how good God is everytime I pull out something that I bought when I was pregnant. I was only pregnant for 8 weeks, but I know no one is surpriesd that I bought a ton is that short period!! He knew all along I would have my boy in 9 months..just on his terms!!
Okay..this onesie rocks!! This was his V-day gift from Moms and Grandaddy...I cannot wait to put him in it. I laugh every time I see this!!
I am not big on Disney stuff, but Bradley likes it so I got his just for him..the bottom is my favorite part!!

I love his outfits every Sunday morning!! He looked like such a big boy today!! I bought this shirt when I was pregnant..cause I knew it would be a boy..and I was right, are we really surprised!! I just cannot help thinking how good God is everytime I pull out something that I bought when I was pregnant. I was only pregnant for 8 weeks, but I know no one is surpriesd that I bought a ton is that short period!! He knew all along I would have my boy in 9 months..just on his terms!!
Okay..this onesie rocks!! This was his V-day gift from Moms and Grandaddy...I cannot wait to put him in it. I laugh every time I see this!!
I am not big on Disney stuff, but Bradley likes it so I got his just for him..the bottom is my favorite part!!
Please ignore my voice on the viedo..why does your voice sound so different on viedo then when you hear yourself talk. By the way, in my head my voice sounds better!!!
Allene got some great viedos of Charlie, but I could not get them on cause of their length, but I will have to have her get some more...him screaming, breaking toys and rockin!! Once again..no spell check.....sorry!!




6 comments:
oh my. yes, you will be super busy once he starts crawling! :) bryson started at 9 months. he'd crawl to a door (obsessed with doors), shut it , then cry because he'd be stuck in a room all by himself. so get ready! :)
Oh man, the crawling stage is so fun, but you are right that life changes! R went through the "rocking" stage for several months... just couldn't figure out how to move her arms. So she was just REALLY frustrated for awhile, so I was glad when she figured it out! I bet Charlie will figure it out before she did... :)
Still so darn cute. Love him. And your voice sounds fine on the video btw.
You are so right! The world as you knew it will no longer exist! When they start crawling is the time that you really learn to appreciate nap time!:o)Shannon
I love the big boy church outfit and the video. Keep posting the videos, it makes me feel closer.
Silly Amie,
“Thing 1” is not a Disney character, it’s Dr. Seuss. You know like the Grinch, Yertle the Turtle, or the Cat and the Hat.
hmmm I am surprised Aric or Amber didn't catch this first.
He looked precious Sunday, however, that is nothing new, but really cute outfit. And yes, I have thought many times of the comments, the plans, the shopping we did those few weeks and how God has - again- worked everything out perfectly. Love the video, this makes the fourth time I have watched it. I reeeaaaly need to get a life, oh wait, my grandchildren are my life - well a huge part of it anyway. Thanks for letting us watch him everyday. Love you all.
Post a Comment