Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy 6 months!!

Here is my 6 favorite things my boy does these days!!

1. I LOVE that he sleeps so good..98% of the time. He naps usually 3 times a day for about 4-6 hours and goes to bed at 8ish and sleeps through the night!!!! This allows mommy and daddy good sleep too!!!

2. I LOVE that during bath time he has learned how to splash...really splash. Last night I was wet from head to toe, but I did not have the heart to make him stop. He was having to much fun!

3. I LOVE that he eats so good. He sits perched in his chair with mouth open and I love that he enjoys every bite!! He loves his bottle also and it's nice he can hold it on his own..sometimes!

4. I LOVE his screams..his happy ones!! You just cant help smiling and laughing at him when he sits there and screams..and trys out all his "pitches"!!

5. I LOVE that he can "self entertain" and does not need to be held all day long! He is now able to turn on his rainforest in his bed..and he has randomly done it at odd hours....which so far is funny!!

6. I LOVE how he love to hold and touch your face...he may not mean it as sweet as it is, but he puts both hand on your face and smiles and smiles!! He really loves Daddys facial hair too!!

I have told Bradley many times..we are SO in for it with our next baby..cause I just dont think you get lucky enough to get 2 that are this stinkin great and happy!!
...I am at work or else you'd get a great picture along with this!

What's up with no spell check..anyone else haveing this prob???

8 comments:

Addison said...

Came over here to say "Happy Half Birthday Charlie" We love you!!! We already thanked God for you being 6 months old today!!!! You reaffirm our faith in God.
Big hugs from us -
Crazy Katie, Addison(the one you want to babysit you),& Brady(you know, the eye poker)

Emily said...

Happy 6 months Charlie!! You are such a blessing to your sweet family. Sending my love!

PS. I can't spell check either and I need it!

Jodi said...

Happy Half Birthday Charlie!!! Big hugs from us too!!

Amie, we're already praying for your next one to be even better than the first!! :) Love y'all!

-from the one who WISHES she could babysit you, Jodi

Jodi said...

Oh, and no spell check here either.

Amber said...

i didn't know this thing had spell check.

MELANIE said...

6 months already?!?! Time passes too quickly. I love 1/2 birthdays! Claire came a day shy of mine! He's a good boy and your next baby will be good too!

Uh, nothing happens with my spell check either! argh.

Tracy said...

happy 6 month birfday!

dang. has it already been 6 months?! before you know it, he'll be 1! crazy

Being a Star said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!
No spell check for me as well.
We Love You!!