I was going to post our park pictures, but I am tired! I love these pictures cause these are the faces that I see often..this is what he always looks like to me!!
Love the eyebrow and crocked smile

This was by far my favorite..of course, black/white and sepia usually are!
This is the look I get often and love..
My sweet and silly boy!
Love the eyebrow and crocked smile
This was by far my favorite..of course, black/white and sepia usually are!
This is the look I get often and love..
My sweet and silly boy!Not to get sappy..but he is the most awesome thing ever. I cannot believe how much more fun he is every day..and sometimes I still get weepy and sappy cause I cannot believe he is mine!!..ours..you know what I mean!!

5 comments:
Love the pics! My favorite is the one with his hand up by his mouth! The football shoes are awesome!!!!!!
i love the one of him sitting up with his hand by his mouth, so sweet!
LOVE the pics!! they turned out really good!!
and you know what...you will continue to be amazed at how much fun they are! it just keeps getting better and better :)
sooooo stinkin' cute!! can't wait to see him tomorrow!! (you too!)
Just when I think he can't get any cuter... Man, I just love that kid! Can't WAIT to see him soon!
Really, I even get sappy sometimes when I see him since I am so thankful he is YOURS! It just gets better. You don't think it can, but it does. You just wait until the first time you put him to bed and he looks up and you and says "I Wuh Woo Mommy." Yeah, talk about weepy!!! Enjoy EVERY minute!
Post a Comment