Monday, February 18, 2008

Naked Baby Ahead!!

Well, I have had issues with Blogger, but I think I corrected the problem I made for myself!! Nap time is almost over..so this will be quick!! This is my Valentines gift from Bradley...I Love it!! He got the idea from Kendra and I am happy she shared her great idea!! We don't usually do much for Valentines Day..more like every other year we celebrate. This was an off year, but I got a gift anyway!! He ordered this for me for Christmas, but it was not ready until late Jan so it turned into a V-Day gift. I was reminding Bradley of my favorite Valentine story..so Bradley...Our first V-day together was in 2002..I think. We had only been dating since Nov & all my girlfriends kept asking me what I was getting him. I replied..nothing..we have not been dating more then 3 months..were not doing gifts. On Valentines we go out to dinner and after dinner he bust out a little blue box..shut up! I felt like total crap, I got him nothing!! He later informed me that he actually got the braclett in Dec for Christmas. We had only been dating a few weeks and he was afarid I would get him somthing..so he had the gift on standy by in case I busted out a gift for him!!! Even I knew it was to early for Christmas gifts!! Anyway, he gave me another great Valentines gift this year!!..and this time I got him something!! A new V-day tradation..a red dinner with the Brooms!! I LOVE to color food.. and I am pumped about next years dinner!! Can't have dinner and dessert without needing a bath!! Our first mixed bathing photo!!
He's not sucking on his thumb..just chewing on it..all the time!


Sharing is fine and dandy now..let's check back in a few years!
Cass is such a helper!!

Kinda can see his smile!

Love this hooded towel!!!

On Sat night we played over at Lauras house and Charlie got in some good Libby time!! Love their blank stare...
Holding hands..its okay for now!!
She is not loving it some much here..it could be cause its dinner time!!

"Give me your paci" ........ "No, it's mine"

Okay..this cracks me up!! Charlie has two 60lbs dogs at home and he loves them!! Loves to touch them, stare at them and he loves when they lick him!!! This is Laura's dog LC .Charlie is TERRIFIED of all 15 lbs of her!! She did not do a thing but look at him and that was all it took to make him cry...we took advantage of it and got a few laughs out of it!!! He's not dmaged forever..someday he will find it funny!!!!

I am to lazy to check for typo's since spell check is still down..deal with it!!!!

6 comments:

John and Bevin said...

The bathing babies are way too cute! I can't wait to come home and see Charlie again, he is getting SO big!
Quick question....why the disappointment for the ACU today at my house? You think I am silly, don't you?! :-)

Being a Star said...

He is getting cutier and cutier each time you post. Mixing baths, I was never introduced to that since my brother and sister were much older. It looks like fun.

*Kendra* said...

AWWW! I love our mixed bathing valentines day photos!

Tracy said...

i love all of his chubby rolls!!! :) you will miss that one day when he is older :(

Emily said...

I love that charm..where did he get it? Charlie is sooooo cute. Can't wait to see him again soon.

Anonymous said...

love hjer fat littlepussy baby is best