Friday, February 1, 2008

Bring on the food!!

So, thank you all for you comments!!..well, maybe not the duck tape comment!! Charlie did great with his naps on Wed, Thursday and today. He is actually kinda fighting a cold, so naps have not been the prob...he took 5 on Wed and still went to bed at 8:30pm!! Say a prayer he gets better soon..colds during RSV season make me nervous. Here are some recent pics from Monday morning...before the "badness" began!!

Do not let this face fool you..he LOVES to eat!! I have started mixing in a differnt kinda of formula to transition him off the Enfamil Gentle Ease that he has been on. We have like a month or two worth of reg Enfamil that I got from my rep at work. He did not tolerate it so we changed to Gentle Ease..it is also a good choice for kids prone to food alergies..which he is. Anyway, when I make his ceral he gets reg Enfamil..and he can tel the difference the first bit or so..from then on he does not care!! By the way..all this changing up of formula is per his Pedi!

This is the face I am used to!!


All happy with his full tummy!!

This is him on Sunday morning holding his own bottle!! This is kinda the begining of our nap issues!! He eats and then falls asleep in the car usually about 5 min before we get to class. He is good through class and sits in his chair all happy, but he is done after that. But then we try to make him sit through church and that just is too much for him..or so he thinks!!

I dont know if this viedo will work..sorry if it does notwork! I only took this for Bradley cause I was wanting to show him what Charlie does now at his feeds....he does this every time at every feed!! Turn up the volume and you can hear him sigh with happiness after each bite!! Okay it worked and I just watched it and this was not the one I was thinking of, but it took so long to get it on here...oh well!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

What a good little eater!!! Way to go Charlie! R hated that cereal junk, so it is great he eats so well! I loved the video... SERIOUSLY such a cutie!

Krystal said...

Great Pics and love the video! He's adorable!!

Tracy said...

love him!! he is so stinkin' cute. you never hear that though i bet!

i love how he is staring at the camera while you were filming :)

Tracy said...

LOVED seeing that baby today! he is so handsome!!!!

Amber said...

It's really not fair that I can watch him on the video clip, and not pick him up and pull him out of the computer.

*Kendra* said...

Sooo cute! Come see us soon Charlie!