Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweet Pea

Okay..blogger is acting up!! My pictures are here, but all I get is a bunch of mis-matched letters!! The first pic is Charlie before we began our "first meal"..we were pepping him up. Aparently no need to do that. He never made one "yuck" face and there was not enough swet peas for him!! I am not one of "those" people who eat baby food..you know who you are..but I will say...those sweet peas smelled so stinkin good!! I did contmeplate a bite, but good judgement kicked in to remined me that the texture alone would probally send me over the edge!

The last pic..he ate all the sweet peas..then his cereal and then took a bottle...and he slept like a baby!! Baby food rocks!! I have a viedo of him eating, but I am not trusting blogger today! Have a great day!




3 comments:

Jodi said...

He is such a sweet pea! Yay for yummy food! And yes, I tried all of Reagan's food. I figured it was only fair if I was making her eat it. I didn't EAT it, just tried it. Some was pretty nasty...

LOVE that smile in his high chair!

Tracy said...

That boy LOVES his food, doesn't he?! That is great...I know of some babies that are sooo picky and you have to practically force them to eat (not Bryson...he loved his food like Charlie).

He always looks so happy in his high chair.

Tracy said...

i also tried everything that bryson ate. most of it tastes exactly like it should...just no seasoning.

kind of reminded me of england!

that boy is too cute!!

-jerrod