No, we are not going there, but some New York friends came to visit!! Grandma, Rex and Cathy all arrived last Sunday and spent the week with Rich and Allene. On Friday night we all got together for a Texas style dinner at the Ways. Aunt Karen came in form Kansas and Gary and Lelia made the long drive from Bedford!! It was a great time and we got some great pictures!
This was today. I was folding cloths with him in the Baby Bjorn and I looked down and he was sleeping. I tried to lean him back, but he loves to lean forward with your hand on his face!! He sleeps best with hands, blanket or shirt covering his face!
We were reading last night and he was soooo relaxed. I think we read like 6 books! Bo is looking on to keep a watch on us!
He was laying on the couch while I made his bottle and he turned like this, burried his face in the couch and fell asleep! Since he loves to bury his face I am real glad he sleeps with his apnea sleep system thing! Funny story, it was going off one night..the apnea monitor..and we woke up and it was Bradley's night with him. Bradley started hitting his alarm while I am saying to him.."It's Charlies alarm"..he then comes over to my alarm clock..all while I am telling him, it's Charlies monitor. After he plays with my alarm clock and cannot get it off he just said never mind. I don't think he was every really awake! I got up and moved Charlie back towards the center of the bed and the alarm stopped. The only bad side to the alarm is that it goes off if they get really off centered from the bed.
Totally asleep..looks comfortable huh!!
More reading!
Making sure Bo gets some attention!
Charlie looking at Papa
Still looking at Papa!
The boys playing some computer games!
Charlies thoughts.." I'll take the green one and Daddy can have the blue one!!"
Loving the strips on Papa's shirt
Hanging out on "his" new green car!
This is at the end of photo session that night..can you tell he is thinking "no more"
Love that the hoods are up..did anyone have any clue what any of that stuff under the hood was..If I am guessing I am voting No!!!!
Bradley, Charlie and Mutti
Charlie and Grandma
Allene, Karen, Grandma and Gary
Great-Grandma Gert (GG) and her first great grandson!!
Aunt Karen's first time to see Charlie!
Tried to get the red eye out, but since it wasn't red, it would not work!!
Laura, Charlie and Bradley....how cute is Laura. And don't we all hate her cause the baby is only in her tummy and nowhere else!! Only 15 more days till Libby's due date!!
Aunt Karen, Charlie and Bradley.
Mutti and Charlie...this is his FAVORITE way to be held. He loves to look out and just kinda hang out like this. If he is not happy this will almost always make him happy!..or put him to sleep!
This was today. I was folding cloths with him in the Baby Bjorn and I looked down and he was sleeping. I tried to lean him back, but he loves to lean forward with your hand on his face!! He sleeps best with hands, blanket or shirt covering his face!
We were reading last night and he was soooo relaxed. I think we read like 6 books! Bo is looking on to keep a watch on us!
He was laying on the couch while I made his bottle and he turned like this, burried his face in the couch and fell asleep! Since he loves to bury his face I am real glad he sleeps with his apnea sleep system thing! Funny story, it was going off one night..the apnea monitor..and we woke up and it was Bradley's night with him. Bradley started hitting his alarm while I am saying to him.."It's Charlies alarm"..he then comes over to my alarm clock..all while I am telling him, it's Charlies monitor. After he plays with my alarm clock and cannot get it off he just said never mind. I don't think he was every really awake! I got up and moved Charlie back towards the center of the bed and the alarm stopped. The only bad side to the alarm is that it goes off if they get really off centered from the bed.
Totally asleep..looks comfortable huh!!
More reading!
Making sure Bo gets some attention!
Charlie looking at Papa
Still looking at Papa!
The boys playing some computer games!
Charlies thoughts.." I'll take the green one and Daddy can have the blue one!!"
Loving the strips on Papa's shirt
Hanging out on "his" new green car!
This is at the end of photo session that night..can you tell he is thinking "no more"
Love that the hoods are up..did anyone have any clue what any of that stuff under the hood was..If I am guessing I am voting No!!!!
Bradley, Charlie and Mutti
Charlie and Grandma
Allene, Karen, Grandma and Gary
Great-Grandma Gert (GG) and her first great grandson!!
Aunt Karen's first time to see Charlie!
Tried to get the red eye out, but since it wasn't red, it would not work!!
Laura, Charlie and Bradley....how cute is Laura. And don't we all hate her cause the baby is only in her tummy and nowhere else!! Only 15 more days till Libby's due date!!
Aunt Karen, Charlie and Bradley.
Mutti and Charlie...this is his FAVORITE way to be held. He loves to look out and just kinda hang out like this. If he is not happy this will almost always make him happy!..or put him to sleep!




4 comments:
Cute cute family pics!
I've been gone, so I am just now catching up on blogs. I have to comment from the previous post that it isn't that bad having a fat head! :) Reagan last week was 25% in weight, 30% in height, and 98% in head! :) Luckily her belly sticks out far to help her balance her big ole noggin so she can walk. :)
i like the picture of charlie sleeping on the couch with his head burried :) so cute.
and yes, i hate laura now. how dare she look like she's carrying a basketball around in her shirt and not like a giant whale like i did! :) must be nice!
How precious. Well we know one thing for sure, Charlie is like his namesake in that Daddy could always go to sleep regardless of his position.
By the way, Love your hair Amie. Hope to see you this weekend at Mothers
Love ya
sweet, sweet sleeping boy!
i'm glad you are starting him early on all those eric carle books, classics.
Post a Comment