Monday, October 15, 2007

Are we kinda having Fall in Texas..??

I am loving the weather and how cool it is these days. My sister-in-law from Ohio cracks up when I call this fall, but for us native Texans..(which she really wishes she was deep down in side)..this is not bad for Fall! I went to the pumpkin patch on Sat night with Adam, Christy, Addison, Katie, Brady, Amber, Sage, Noah, Mom, and Charlie...pictures were anything other then fun!! I got out of most since my better half was at the deer lease. They are all on Amber's camera so hopefully I will get them this week sometime! Here are some random pictures from this week! Yesterday..on the couch watching the game with daddy...rough game. I love this sweater..he looks adorable in it..can I say that!! Amber got Noah, Brady and Charlie all coordinating ones..I see picture ops soon!!

These were from Amber's camera from her b-day..this is at Addison and Sages school
His first pedicure...with me that is!! He did great..even if some random little 3 year old kept touching him..seriously. If I don't know a child I don't want their dirty hand all over my clean, germ susceptible son...when I re-read that it sounded harsh.. It is one thing if I know the kid..I am all about letting kids at church and my nieces and nephews and family and friends kids hold him. But this little girl..who was unsupervised kept touching his hands and face and I kept gritting through my teeth saying "Sweetie, lets not touch his hands" the "sweetie" got louder each time!! Where was her mom..no where to be found..I feel better now..

In Sunday school class looking at his Moms. All those toys on his car seat rock..he loves them. His favorite by far is his soccer ball..Thanks you Melanie!!
Take my camera I will post the picture!!!!!!!!
This is mine and moms Sunday school class..there are 5 in the picture. Elise is kinda hidden due to all the car seats!! 5 were there today and quite a few were absent..I guess we can just start lining them up against the wall!!
I forgot to remove the red eye..sorry. Love the vest!!
Looking very intently at Daddy!
I left the red eye on purpose..it fit with the little devil!!
At the park on Saturday
Love all his smiles..even his one sided ones!!
He has the most dramatic yawns..they are huge and last forever!
Happy cause he is eating..see he is also a Bramlett at heart!!...yes, I am always wearing that hat..which is why I am getting my hair cut tomorrow...

7 comments:

Abbe said...

I am loving his fall clothes. Did you get his costume yet?

Tracy said...

love the sweater vest!!!

cute pics!

and yes, this "fall" weather is so nice! it's about time!

Jodi said...

In Houston, we are back to summer today. Yuck. The weekend was nice though!

I like you in that hat, whether you get your hair cut or not! :)

And yes, the sweater vest is ADORABLE! He gets cuter and cuter with every day. Seriously. It is not fair to other babies. :) Love him! Love you!

Tracy said...

Oh, another thing....it IS ok to say that your baby is adorable or looks adorable in something that they are wearing. ....for the record :)

Amber said...

Just b/c I have a Texas driver's license, does not mean that I want to be a Texan. When I sub, I sure DON'T SAY THE TEXAS PLEDGE. What kind of state makes the kids say a pledge about the state????? As for the lovely picture of me, I will have my own blog one day. Just you wait.....

amie said...

What kind of state does NOT make the kids say a pledge about it....

Amber said...

The kind of state that realizes the importance of the American pledge....anything else is not needed!