Friday, October 19, 2007

It's my birthday week!!!!

So, I tried to post pictures like 3 or 4 times this week, but Blogger was down and not working so there are a ton of pictures on here. I had to pull the Pumpkin Patch pictures off Shutterfly and for some reason they are small..but I guess they are better then nothing!! Hopefully you will be able to click on them and make them bigger. Back to important things......this Sunday so my 28th birthday!!!!! I am always told by people..specifically work people....that I make to big of a deal out of birthdays and that I need to get over it. I have always maintained that once I am a mom the attention will shift to my child and birthdays will not longer matter so much. I think I have succeeded well!! Bradley was asking me what I wanted to do on my actual b-day and I told him..."It's a Sunday..so I want to go to church, eat lunch, and take a nap..." that is a great day for me!! So, here's to growing up and getting over fun b-days..although last night we had family b-day dinner over at moms house and she made me Pizza Twist..love it..and got me my Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!!!! Yummy!! Rich and Allene brought over Olive Garden salad and bread sticks and pumpkin cheescake..seriously..that is a great b-day dinner!!



Love this one..he does this one eyebrow thing all the time..we will always say " hey, he is doing "The Rock"
I think it was after this picture that he puked on the pumpkin..tell me that doesn't say "Happy Fall!"
Sage and Noah
Addison and Sage
Amber took probably 20-30 pictures of her and the kids that day..luckily they got a few good ones!
Katie, Addison and Brady
Katie and Charlie
My baby with his baby pumpkin..looking a little bored!
I thought this family picture turned out good!

This is one of 20 pictures..I think this one was the best..they all started to run together after a while!
This was unprompted by Noah!!
Much better!
This was the other good one I thought
Love Noah's face in this picture


The boys playing on the bed
Noah and Allene doing a puppet show for Charlie..I think that's what it was! Love that both my families love each other and spending time together. I also love how much Noah loves Rich and Allene. He has really bonded with them.
Blowing our my "candles"..I guess it's a must before you cut the cake!
Another puppet show picture...



He loves to look at his mobile in his bed..although if it stops singing you must get in there quickly and rewind it....gotta love my high maintenance baby..wonder where he got that from....
I cooked dinner on Monday and we were just sitting to eat when Charlie got a message from the " dinner interrupter"..we so badly wanted to eat dinner together so we rigged up some toys from the light for him to stare at..it worked and we enjoyed dinner!!
Charlie and girlfriend #3 Trinity..the numbers are in no particular order..he loves them all the same!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

cute pics...i cant pull up the pumpkin patch ones and make them bigger though. but, from what i can tell, they look really cute!

seeing your boys playing on your bed is weird because jerrod and i have the same bed as you. :)

happy bday tomorrow!

Jodi said...

Nope, the pics won't get bigger! And it stinks major because there are TONS and I can't see the precious faces! You may have to go to all the trouble and repost them. :) From shutterfly, you have to view the picture big and then save them. At least that is what I have done before. Anyways... I can tell they are GREAT! :)

Happy happy birthday!