Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch pictures re-posted..

Okay, thses are better..I am to much of a slow typer to re-type all that again..which translate to, I am lazy, but at least you have the pictures big!!
















4 comments:

Tracy said...

much better!

haha...i love the picture of your mom with all of the kiddos and noah has his hands around your mom's neck. your mom's face is so funny in that picture.

looks like yall had fun...we need to go by there!! before it's too late

annalee said...

adorable pics.
i especially like charlie's first halloween outfit!

Jodi said...

THANK YOU!!! LOVE them!

Julie said...

It's like your family puts themselves into a Copier and prints out smaller versions. Eric's little boy looks JUST like him. I know you hear that all the time, but seriously!! And baby Charlie... I would like him please if you get tired or need a break. I can be there in 19 hours :)!!
J