Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo in the Zoo!

On Monday Bradley and I and Charlie went to Boo in the Zoo. Bradley and I love to do things like this and we have long anticipated doing them with our child. We would often borrow our nieces and nephews to go to the park, omni, zoo, etc. We love to do all theses things and now it is even more fun to do with Charlie!! This was our only family picture there and it would have been nice to have a scary animal in the picture, but for some reason they had all nice, calm looking animals around...I guess they were being kid friendly!
Since his eyes are not red, I could not get the glare off them. This was how he stayed most of the night once he got over being in the stroller! Bradley and I joked.."Hey, finally a baby in my belly!!"

Creepy/Cute pic!

It was dark so none of my pictures of the animals turned out. We did get to see a lot for the night time though. Funniest thing was when we saw the coyotes...they were chasing each other real close to the front of the cage..it looked playful so a large crowd had gathered. Once they "caught" each other they proceeded to make baby coyote and the place cleared out sooo fast...guess no one wanted to explain that to their kids!!
Bundled in the stroller..it was actually very nice that night!

This is church last night..Charlie and his betrothed Serenity! Larry is doing his speech of " Do you Charlie take Serenity...!!!"

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pics! I'm glad that yall went to Boo in the Zoo! I can't even get Jerrod to go to the pumpkin patch with me!!!

Jodi said...

UGH! I wish we could have done the zoo thing! They have it here too, but we just haven't had a night free. I'm jealous... looks SO fun. And man, what a show those coyotes put on, huh?!? :)

Love it. Hope you have more pics from the Funival coming?!!? :)

Addison said...

Very cute! I'm happy that you have a baby this year to walk around out there! Wow, what a difference a year makes! He's so sweet (even though I don't see him enough) and we are so blessed by his presence. Love you!
God is Good & Faithful!