This is more for me, so I don't forget! Charlie said all three things to me today...I am in trouble!!
1.) I forget now what he was telling me to stop doing..maybe tickling or something, and he stops and points his finger at me and says "If I say stop, then I mean stop. Don't make me repeat myself." :)
2.)We were playing Dr. Dentist..he often needs a nudge to brush his teeth at night. He ask what my Dr name was and I told him Dr. Way. He goes "W-A-Y?" I told him that was right!! I swear I spell Way a million times more then I ever spelled Bramlett...go figure??
3.) He was getting in trouble...sensing a theme....and I was giving him my "stern" look and he pointed at me and said " You better wipe that look off your face before I help you out"...AGGGHHRRR, I cant believe I have ever said that to him...I swore I'd never say that!! He kills me though, cause I can be blood boiling mad at him and he is just smiling away. Maybe I'm doing something wrong cause he never seems frightened enough of me..and I kinda think that's a necessity as a parent:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment