Thursday, March 24, 2011

One year:)

No way has this sweet and tiny 7lb 2 oz baby turned into a full blown 26lb one year old!!
It's hard to remember how tiny he was..considering that he is ginormous now!!

I am blessed to be his mommy..and I am blessed to receive this smile about 427 times a day...God is good! ( He thought that tiger was the coolest thing ever!!)

I love my sweet, sweet, sweet Easton!
He has accomplished a whole stinking lot in a years time....

*He managed to get over his MSPI and tolerate regular formula at 9months...and clearly he is doing okay!  At the Dr yesterday he was just under 26lbs!

*Gave up his pacifier at 9months with hesitation!

*Gave up the bottle at 10 months..he is still getting formula 2 times a day from a sippy cup.  I know he is certainly big enough, but I still want to feed his brain!!

*He has all 12 teeth...are you kidding me..that is a mouthful of teeth..combine that with his size and people tend to expect a little more out of him!

*FINALLY started crawling at 11.5 months....can you still call him laid back at this point?!?!?!

*Can say mama and dada and EEE-Ya..no clue what the last one is, but he says it all day long..and it makes him giggle!!

*I still make an occasional baby food veggie, just cause I don't feel like he gets enough variety since he is one all reg food.  The other night we ate at On The Border and I split with him.  I have since decided to spilt with Charlie.  Easton ate most my rice and beans, half an enchilada,  half a tostada and ttortilla....eating is clearly not a problem for him!!

Easton is the sweetest baby boy ever..I love that he loves to snuggle and cuddle.  I love that he is so sensitive.  I love that he makes people feel so special by loving on them so much.  I am so thankful that we waited almost 17 months for God to bring us the PERFECT baby for our family. I cannot imagine life with this super sweet blessing!  I cannot wait to see what he becomes...as long as he gets there slowly....this year has flown by WAY to fast!

1 comments:

Tylene said...

I simply can NOT believe he's already a year old. I very distinctly remember this day one year ago and can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. He is such a cutie with beautiful eyes, a smile that will melt you, and a sweet disposition. What a blessing!