Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easton turned one!..a while ago!:)

The day after Easton's birthday party our house came down with the fever, coughing, croup-ee, nasty nose, sore throat junk..and at least 2 people were sick at a time..until today.  Can we all say "Whipping."  So, here are..what feels like 6 months later, playing catch up!!  I tried to get more of the cake eating photos uploaded, but for some reason they stalled out blogger.  I know your sad that you only have 457 pictures to look at now as opposed to 934...your welcome.
his pirate cake.  If you want to believe I made it, go right ahead:)

thrilled, right.

this looks like the caption should read "hallelujah"")

this is what I am talking about!
Charlie was loving the water and I am hopeful he will learn to swim without the life jacket this summer.  Maybe, maybe not..we will see!

Meet Easton, the large baby fish....kiddo.loves.water!!

Sweet  birthday boy had a great day..and is loving his new toys!

Easton was being a bit girly about eating his cake, so big bro helped him out!!

The next few are just a few of the decorations I made!


this was my favorite..you could watch him grow from tiny baby to sick looking baby to plump baby to ginormous baby!!





Happy birthday to my favorite one year old!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I have been anxiously awaiting these pics!

Jodi said...

Holy crap, Martha Stewart!! Good grief, all that looks AMAZING!! Nice work, there, Mommy!!! :) Fun party!

Can I commission you to come make decorations for our next party?! Seriously, my girls get NOTHING like that!

Lauren said...

I am SOOOO impressed with your decorations! You are awesome! I hope one day I am that crafty!!!

jenna leigh said...

great job on the decorations!! i love them! :)

Abbe said...

So cute, so crafty, so need that printable, SOOOO glad Easton is your sweet one year old boy!