Tuesday, March 8, 2011

brotherly love

I'm lucky that they both still love each others guts..I love to see them play and watch how much they love each other.  Easton often just stares and smiles at Charlie..and I kinda think it's the sweetest thing ever!
skull birthday party is on its way..no one is too surprised with the theme:)
I though this was too sweet..and no, Eastons head is not larger..I know cause I measured!  I guess it's just the angle..
these pictures are from Jan...I was low on March pictures, so I found some I had not posted in Jan!  By then end of Jan Easton was officially off his pacifier and his bottle!!!!  No surprise that he was so easy about giving both up!!
Love that toothy smile!

1 comments:

Allene said...

Loving seeing those precious pictures of the Way Boyz. I already miss them & Libby.

Aloha