So, I finally got some professional pictures taken of Easton. I really love independent photographers as opposed to studios, but I like the prices of studios better!! I would rather save my money and get a professional photographer take our pictures when Easton gets older, but I wanted some good ones now for cheep! I headed into Portrait Innovations to get the 1 pose -$9.99 package and I did get that..and three other poses!..I have no will power when it comes to cute photos of my babies!
These pictures are from the CD they gave me with my purchase..I don't even think theses are the ones I ordered and these are fuzzy and grainy....the ones I got were great and I was happy with them...but still looking forward to some really good and unique pictures in the future!!

totally did not get this, but his face cracked me up!

I got one just like this, but better and more clear and it was my favorite..but I hate how they cut off his head..it's even worse in the one I bought.
They never could get the blanket to lay just how I wanted..I would have loved to take their nice camera and snapped a few of my own..cause the only ones I bought were the ones that I posed.


totally did not get this, but his face cracked me up!
I got one just like this, but better and more clear and it was my favorite..but I hate how they cut off his head..it's even worse in the one I bought.
They never could get the blanket to lay just how I wanted..I would have loved to take their nice camera and snapped a few of my own..cause the only ones I bought were the ones that I posed.The blue office chair they sat him in????? Really????
I cannot find it but the photographer actually snapped a spit up right as Easton spit..with a huge smile on his face..and I was tempted to get it..just in case I forget this time in our life..you know, the time when I get puked on 10 times a day!!





4 comments:
I love that 4th one down! Actually I like the mid sneeze too--I like the off the wall ones.
That's why I can't take my kids to places anymore cause I just want to take the camera from them and do it myself.
love his smile!
We ended up doing the Portrait Innov thing too... someday I want Paige Pearson to do some for my fam, but if I'm gonna fork over the $$ I need my kids to be more reliable!! And you're not alone... I go in for the $9.99 special and come out spending $100. Ugh.
But seriously, he gets cuter EVERY SINGLE DAY. Didn't think it was possible!! Love it. :)
hi amie,me sage.love you
Post a Comment