So, in true birthday form..we had birthday week last week for Charlie's 3rd birthday! Bradley and I both had off for his birthday so we celebrated on Thurs, Fri and Sat! I tried to get these in order and since they were on 2 cameras..I was not super successful!
Greatest.Gift.Ever. for a 3 yr old who watches and LOVES Dinosaur Train...what more could a 3 yr old want..trains and dinosaurs! These 2 toys are interactive and recognize when another toy is near and they talk back and forth...it's hard to tell in these pictures, but he loved them!!
I feel like a lot of pictures lately are just of Charlie in underwear..its been over 100 for like 15 days now...clothes can return again in October!
And the big gift from Mommy, Daddy, Moms, Grandaddy, Tutti and Papa...a play house!! He was super excited, which I kinda wondered if he would be since he had not really been asking for one, but no need to worry...he was pumped!! We have only played in 5 min increments due to the weather!!
just a little excited
He insisted that Daddy try most things out before he would do them!
Pep talk to get him on the swing!
love his face!
Showing you that he is 3!!!!
Birthday breakfast..a stegosaurus dinosaur!! The next day he asked for a t-Rex and was almost in tears at my terrible T-Rex:( The stegosaurus was not that great but the spikes saved me!!
That night the grandparents came over so Charlie could understand that the big gift in the back yard was from them too...the grandmas were lovin on Easton..I should have posted the first one we took...kiddo look terrified!!
After Charlie's nap on Fri he woke up to this...we made a few for his birthday party..and by we I mean Bradley! Bradley had 2 watermelons and thought he could do one and so could I....uh, I have carved pumpkins with him and there was no way I was doing that again! After he carved the first one I bowed out gracefully and he did the next one also...I know my limits!!
Charlie was so excited and kept saying "I have never seen a Dinosaur like this before!!"
look, he has clothes on!!
I try to go super simple on birthdays..for one things he is 3, need I say more, and since he has a summer birthday I always try to do pool parties and keep it simple. We did it at a water park this year and it is hard for me to go simple.. I so badly want it to look like a Dino threw up every where..but simple it was!! No party is complete without tat's....he thought the stegosaurus on his face was way cool!!
He has very clear orders as to where the three tattoos were to go..glad he has a plan!!
I usually do Texas Star for the cakes, but every year their prices go up. On the 2 cakes I wanted I was quoted $75 and $104 (for 25-30 people)..um, he is 3....no way can I justify that..he is 3?? So we tried out Creative Memories and I was just as pleased with them and they were about $40 cheaper:)
I had very specific instructions for a yellow T-Rex cake!
He about flipped out at the Dino candles..it's the little things right!!
I think everyone was afraid to mess up Bradley's creations....almost no fruit was gone!!
Charlie was beside himself over birthday hats..I totally would have skipped out on them and that would have been a BIG mistake! He had a hard time understanding that other people could wear them....not just him!!
We had the hardest time getting the candles to light due to wind so we held up a towel to light them and let him blow them out...
and he blew .....
and we finally lowered the towel some to help him out...
and then they were finally all out!!!
this party favor cracked me up..I intended to get a picture of all the kids in them..but we were at a pool..that wasn't gonna happen!!!
cuter on the kids, right???
Easton played in the water until he feel asleep on my shoulder in the pool..he is still such a great and easy baby!!
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L...even if I am a little biased!
love his eyelashes!!!!
The one thing I love about pool parties is that it is the one party that adults don't really seem to mind..it's just laid back for everyone!
..not sure if the kid in the back is with us:)
My child will always say cheese, but he just doesn't manage to look at the camera and smile while he says it!! (that's my parents with Presley and Charlie)
such a stinker..he was once again saying cheese....:)

1 comments:
What amazing pictures of a very fun birthday! Love the one of him and Bradley 'chatting' on the swing and the one of him on the counter. Happy birthday boy! And, oh my goodness, the ones of Easton... you captured that peaceful beautiful face perfectly. Yeah and the one of you in the glasses, classic Amie! Your whole family is beautiful.... love you all very much.
Post a Comment