Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bajamas

So, Bradley said no matching outfits/clothes....He did not specifically say no matching pajamas..or bajamas as they are called in our house!
Things to take note of...
*Charlie is wearing 4T bajamas..and they wont last another month (at his 3 yr check up yesterday he was in the 85th for height and 80th for weight)
*Easton has had his cereal, but not his bottle..yet his tummy looks like it's going to pop
*I'm pretty sure it's just the angle that make his tummy look that huge!..same for me in all my photos!
*Easton is in 6-9mo bajamas and they wont last till winter:(
*My boys make me smile at how much they love each other...and how much they love me!
*Charlie told me he appreciated me yesterday...after "I love you", that may be my favorite thing he has ever said to me...well, that and "Mommy you have pretty boobies"
..oh, I didn't tell you that one:)

1 comments:

LucieP said...

My 2 & a half year old has started to stare at "the girls." I keep wondering if it's time to not just undress and shower together but... I still have time!
Love your boys' pics!!