So, we have had this bike thing in the garage for a while now and I have never tried it out..anyone who knows me and bikes can understand this! But, a few weeks ago Bradley and the boys and I ventured out. I rode the bike and Bradley ran...so he was nearby in case something happened..ie, I fell!! I didn't really think I'd fall, but I just wasn't sure how it would feel pulling them. It went great..no one was hurt and everyone had fun!
Right before we left:) We rode the bike trail to a nearby park..took about 15 min to get there..
These boys played when we got there..
and this little boy slept..he was out in about 3 min into the ride and woke up when we got him out about an hour later!
Right before we left:) We rode the bike trail to a nearby park..took about 15 min to get there..
These boys played when we got there..
and this little boy slept..he was out in about 3 min into the ride and woke up when we got him out about an hour later!


2 comments:
Easton has changed so much! (except for being awesome while buckled and just falling asleep) His head is so round and full.
Just had to play blog catch-up from being gone, and those were GREAT posts! Great dino party, great adorable sleeping baby, GREAT story about your boobies. :)
Post a Comment