I LOVE to cook and I am learning to really love baking also. I have really been enjoying cooking for the past year or so...well, I have always enjoyed cooking and once I went part time I started cooking more and then I discovered cooking/baking blogs and started adding them to my google reader...and now I have about 30 in there and I get new great recipes each day! Very few have been a bust..most we enjoyed and lots have made the weekly rotation!
This AWESOME recipe came for a girl at work...and I am now forever in debt to her and I can probably blame a good 5lbs on her!! When she read off the recipe, I told her she had me at Hawaiian Rolls.....can I get an AMEN!!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
*1/2-1 stick of butter
*1 T poppy seed
*2T sugar
*1T dry onion flakes
*2T honey mustard
Melt butter and all ingredients..stir well
Before you pour this over the rolls run a knife down the roll lines of the bread..cut them so the dressing can slide over the side of each piece.

5 comments:
oh my heavens. i need to make that.
Kendra sent me that recipe last week and we tried it.... LOVED it. For some reason my girls were WRONG and didn't go for it like we did... but hey, more for us! They can have canned ravioli and I'll eat theirs!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!!!
Wow Amie you ate lunch meat?!?
Looks good!
Laura
I am so glad that you posted this, I keep meaning to make it and forgetting!
I kept meaning to tell you that I suggested this recipe to my sister-in-law last week, when she was fixing a meal for ~30 people before her son's wedding in Florida. She bought the ingredients, I fixed 2 'batches' and they were scarfed down in no time! Everyone loved them!! Great recipe! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment