So, I was bathing Easton the other night and of course Charlie decided he needed in on the fun...one prob, well, there were many problems, but one was that Easton was already on the bigger side. I said oh well and plopped Charlie down on the smaller side and within 10 min had clean floors.....from all the water one them...its that a positive spin or what?!?!?!?!
I love how Easton is looking at Charlie here..they really do love each other so much. I know they are both so young to really get how lucky they are, but they LOVE each other and really do light up when they see each other....second words out of Charlies mouth each morning "Is Eastee up yet?", the first is always "where is my daddy":)
I love how Easton is looking at Charlie here..they really do love each other so much. I know they are both so young to really get how lucky they are, but they LOVE each other and really do light up when they see each other....second words out of Charlies mouth each morning "Is Eastee up yet?", the first is always "where is my daddy":)

1 comments:
you have two ridiculously handsome guys!
Post a Comment