Sunday, June 20, 2010

Six Flags!

I have grown to love and anticipate the yearly Six Flags trip that Alicia and I take our nieces on..this year was so stinkin great..no lines and the weather was WONDERFUL..for Texas!! This year all my older girls were there and everyone was great about riding almost every ride that they could for their height! Then you have Addison..my Ada, who I believe just may be trying to kill me!! She rides EVERY and ANY ride there! Sage would have also killed me if she was a little bit taller! Addison and I were on Superman and she asked what my favorite part was..I informed her it was when they were over!! Actually I love roller coasters, but I can tell I am getting older! Tell me this doesn't look fun!!
The girls love the parachutes..which crack me up because this was one of the scariest rides for me out there...put me in a roller coaster any day over the parachutes!

My stomach turns on this one and the girls were not the least bit fazed!

Elizabeth and Sage showed up in matching shirts..too funny!!!

0 comments: