Monday, June 21, 2010

he said what??

Yesterday after church Charlie is playing with Easton and he got a bit loud and it scared Easton and he started crying. All the sudden I thought I heard Charlie say " I scared the crap out of him!" I was floored and embarrassed and before I could get to him to beat him he said it again. I looked at my MIL who was laughing and pointing at Eastons shirt....crab..he sacred the crab out of him!! I did not get a chance to take a pic of Easton in the outfit cause not only did he scare the crab out of him, he also scared his last meal out of him...:(
nice....

I got Charlie some new "ba-ja-mas" and they have footballs all over them..he got so excited and started yelling "kick me, kick me"..It took me a minute!
..begging me not to take his picture!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That boy is HILARIOUS!

Shauna said...

How funny! That is totally something one of my kids would say...but it would be "crap"